Experienced Attorney Serving San Luis Obispo County for 20+ Years
William D. Ausman is an Attorney and Counselor at Law. His practice is a full-service firm with experience in family law, criminal defense, and civil matters. Working with Abby Bekele, Esq. and his legal team, he has helped obtain the results that his clients deserve.
Cases He Can Handle
criminal cases, including theft, burglary, robbery, domestic violence, kidnapping, weapons charges and assault with a deadly weapon, hit and run, illegal hunting and fishing violations, embezzlement, drug charges, homicide, and many other issues.
Attorney Ausman has represented led client’s to success in more than a hundred personal injury cases, recovering millions for clients who were injured in automobile, truck, and motorcycle accidents; those who have been bitten by a dog; drowning victims; slip and fall claims and other premises liability matters; cases against public entities; and much more. Being able to assist people in difficult circumstances has become a hallmark of service for him and his legal team.
Attorney Ausman is also a seasoned family law attorney who has successfully represented clients in over 500 cases. He has had extensive experience in handling high asset cases, contested custody, move away cases, pre-nuptial agreements, domestic violence cases, paternity matters, domestic partnerships, and wide variety of other family law matters.
For representation backed by 20 years of experience, contact the 805 Law Group. Call (805) 466-4800 to setup a consultation today!
- California, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1998
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. – 1996
- Trial Lawyers Graduate
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
- Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
- Christian Legal Society
- American Association for Justice, Member
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association, Member
- Family Law Section, Member
- Criminal Law Section, Member
- The University of San Luis Obispo School of Law, Member, Board of Directors
- Atascadero Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
For a case evaluation in San Luis Obsipo, call (805) 466-4800.